May 05, 2008

Havaianas

I so love Havaianas! I still remember the first pair I got which I asked a friend to get it for me in Singapore. After that, I got pair after pair here in Manila. Now, may favorite model is the Havaianas Slim, I have 5 pairs, one pair I gave my mom. And now she wears it everyday too :).

And of course, my daughter has her own collection too :). So far I already kept 3 Havaianas that no longer fit her (one white Brazil and 2 of those Baby Havaianas collection). Now she wears Havaianas Top, call it addiction, but since H.Brazil was no longer available when she outgrew the first pair I got her, I got her all sizes of the white H.Top when the collection was released here in Manila :D.

Here are the 2 pairs she wears now :).



2 comments:

Mai said...

Havaianas are the best! So comfy. :)

dela Paz-Lim said...

yes sobra! trisha really loves them too :).