June 12, 2008

My hubby's charity run for Kythe

MS organized a fun run for their group in HP on Saturday. This fun run will be for charity and for this first run, all pledges will go to Kythe. I have texted my friends last night inviting them to make their pledges for MS' run. MS said he is targeting to complete 4-5 laps for this charity run. You could either pledge per lap or pledge a one time amount :).

So far, our following friends committed to pledge for his run:

Res S - 1000php
Ruben E - 1000php
Crizel dC - 1000php
Celle R - 500php per lap
Leslie P - 1000php
Anonymous Couple frm U - 1000php

I will be posting all the pledges made to MS through me in this blog and I have also asked MS to update his blog with all the pledges he gets, so everything is accounted for.

We will be sending the bank account details after the run so everyone who would pledge could just deposit directly to the bank. We will post updates on our blogs once the donations are made to Kythe.

I am truly proud of MS for this charity run :).



No comments: