February 20, 2008

31 and Overweight ;)

I celebrated my 31st birthday yesterday :). On the same day, I got my pre-employment medical exam results and it said - FIT with Advice! When I checked the details, it said that I am overweight by 3.5 KG from the maximum range of my ideal weight of 40.9 to 50 KG. And there was a doctor's recommendation for Weight Reduction through proper diet and regular exercise!

I was alarmed! I am getting old and unfit all in one day ;). So, immediately upon that realization, I got in touch with one of my new friends at work and asked her to be my health consultant for my weight reduction program. I also asked my hubby, MS, to run with me regularly for my cardio and help me watch what I eat when I am out of the office.

So, tomorrow, February 21, I have a schedule with our dietician to draft my proper diet and to get my measurements (current weight and body fat) as basis for my weight reduction program. I am excited. Not just to lose weight but to be fit once again :).

Good luck to me!

No comments: