January 26, 2009

Weekend of Jan 24- 25 2009



Saturday, Jan 24: We were out the whole day on Saturday. We had lunch at Rockwell's Pepper Lunch which we planned earlier that week, since Sherwin wanted me to try the Beef Pepper Rice. I say, it is really good! We also wanted Trisha to see the new Kids' area on the 3rd floor, but she didn't really get too excited about it since there's nothing much that she can do there.

Then before heading home, we went to SM Makati to look for the living room table we wanted to replace the computer table with. We are giving the computer to Adrian, together with the computer table, since we rarely use it anyway.

Trisha was wearing her Gingersnaps lilac jumpsuit with her Gap gold-silver flats.




Sunday, Jan 25: We headed to Greenbelt Recipes for lunch to celebrate the Chinese New Year. We had the usual order of Gising-gising, deep fried tilapia, general's chicken & beef stew. Then after, just walked around Greenbelt 5 to check on the shops newly opened in that area.

I am hoping to go back to purchase the Melissa shoes I asked Len for my birthday :). Maybe this weekend or next. I will post a photo of it as soon as I have it.

Trisha was wearing her pink top, skinny jeans, gold-silver flats & vintage sunshades, all from Gap.







Before heading to lunch, we passed by T at Greenbelt 3 and we saw this nice bag for Trisha. She immediately liked it & transferred all her stuff from her floral bag (her only hand bag) and was so ready to walk out of the shop. So there, Mommy had to purchase it :). I was tempted to get the Mommy version of this bag for myself, but since it is transparent, I figured I wouldn't be able to use it much so I had to pass it up.




No comments: