November 27, 2007

I so wanted to blog

I wanted to blog last night but because of the poor internet connection provided by Globe Visibility, I lost my patience with the very slow speed and just went to bed early.

Ok now, moving on, I was viewing Trisha's "baby" pictures (when she was just a few months old) and wanted to share some of my personal favorites :). We have so many nice shots of her and I'm planning to put together a digital photo album of her. I should also have my favorite pictures printed, there is nothing like the traditional photo album that my mom keeps of us. So yes, that's a good plan. I will make time for that.

So now, here's one shot that I really love. She is really a very happy baby.

This shot was taken in Tagaytay, I think this was her first out of town trip after our long stay in Baguio for my maternity leave. She was only 2 mos old when this shot was taken. She is just the cutest!



No comments: