November 04, 2007

quiet sunday

it has been a crazy week since trisha's birthday party the previous saturday (oct 27). my family, except MSL (My Sister Len) who is now based in dubai, was here with us since monday night. it has been really fun having them here. i wasn't able to spend much time with them as i wanted to since i had to report to work for our project go-live within the week, but i enjoyed coming home in the afternoons and having my mom and my siblings to talk to. i highly appreciate the fact that my husband took them around while i was at work - yep, MS has been great :). thanks hon!

today is a quiet day for us, well for me and trisha at least. MS went to have lunch at his parents' house and our "ate" went out for her day-off. so it's just me and trisha this afternoon. she is now taking her nap while i write this blog. i am hoping that we could still take trisha to bonifacio high street for a walk and to see the dogs. she has been crazy about dogs for a few weeks now. her new favorite work is "gog" which really means "dog" :D.

i will post some pictures later, i want to share a picture of our loot bag, which i designed personally for my daughter's 1st birthday. good thing my mom was able to find somebody to sew it for me and cai was able to find a shop to silk-screen print it (all in about 4 days all the way in baguio!). it turned out very nice and a lot of people are asking for one.

this is it for now, i will be back later with the pictures.

No comments: