November 30, 2007

Another long weekend

Yes, it's another long weekend which I am not going to enjoy. I need to report to the office on Sunday for the bookmonth close. As much as I hate taking off weekends from my family time, there is a comforting thought about this particular bookmonth close. Whatever that is, you will know soon enough *winks*. Now, is not the time to share that yet.

I am happy with my accomplishments at work, I am almost done with my main project. I am very satisfied with the models and screen designs I did in Cognos Analyst (an additional skill acquired by the way). I have not shown it to my business partner yet (my parter from the business operations side). But I am 100% sure that she is going to love it. Aside from the very good graphical design, my model is very user friendly and very dummy proof! I have yet to start on my documentations, but that I can do from home. I will just have to capture some screens to be able to work from home.

I am so excited! So many things to look forward to in the near future. I have my short term plan in place (3 years ahead), that of course, includes plans for my young family. May the Lord guide me in the execution part, which by the way (and I know everybody will agree with me) is the most difficult to do *laughs*.

No comments: