November 13, 2007

New picture of Trisha & Me

Notice my new picture with Trisha? :) This is one of our shots from her most recent photoshoot at Blow Up Babies. I love this shot! The other shots are nice as well, when I am not too lazy to post pictures, I will post them here for your viewing :).

I have been really lazy to blog lately, good thing MS consistently updates his blog for the past few days, so if you noticed, instead of catching up on my blog, I just posted links to his blog entries :).

We spent our weekend at Clark (Clark Hostel) in time for MS's New Balance Marathon last Sunday. We arrived there around 2pm, then just spent the afternoon going around the duty free shops, which are NOT good. I was expecting a lot more than what I saw in the shops. Most of the duty free shops are now closed so we just just ended up buying junk food and chocolates in one of the open ones :). Then we spent the evening resting, we only had dinner at the hotel. Food is okay for the price :). The place itself is nice, the place is not big, only one floor with a couple of rooms. But the ambiance is very cozy and it's really clean. Sherwin also had a 20% discount because of his participation in the NB Marathon. I would stay there again :).

Sunday was a blur, MS woke up really early for his 630 marathon. Trisha and I were suppose to join him as soon as Trisha woke up, but this was already around 830. We went to the park though as soon as she woke up, but was unable to find Dada. He and Ninong Jon found us walking back to the hotel. We had breakfast and was on our way back to Manila as soon as we were ready to leave. We headed straight to Bonifacio High Street to see Lola MTB and Ninang MCA (My Cousin Ayesha) off to the airport (their 3 weeks holiday was over and they were leaving for Australia that day). We were just in time to say bye bye at the parking lot. We had lunch there before heading home. So there, that was our weekend.

This weekend, MS is joining the Men's Health Marathon here at the Fort. :)

No comments: