December 26, 2007

2007 Holidays :)

As I write this, we are in Baguio with my family for the holidays. So far, things have been great since we left Manila at 5am last Saturday, Dec 23. I have not updated my blog for so long, honestly, I have been really lazy to write. I have a million things in mind to do before the holidays, but I have some unfinished tasks back home in Manila (It was also my last month in U so I have been busy completing my projects in the office, which took my time off from my household tasks I wanted to complete before the year ended).

Anyway, back to my main line of thought. I just wanted to write something down before the year ends. I plan to post new pictures of Trisha as soon as I have time to upload them.

My young family is looking forward to the new year ahead, I have a new job which I am really excited about. MS has great plans for next year as well. I am also looking forward to getting my own car by February when the new Altis ('08) is released.

(Belated) Merry Christmas everyone. Let's all look forward to 2008!

No comments: