December 03, 2007

8 years as a couple :)

Dec 1 marks our anniversary as a couple. Although our May 8 wedding anniversary is now THE official anniversary, Dec 1 still holds a soft spot in my heart. We were not able to celebrate it with an intimate dinner this year, we instead held Trisha's Time Capsule party that day.

We are now on our 9th year as a couple. Only almost 2 years married to each other, but prior to our romantic relationship, we have been friends for a long time. I think I can still recall how we were introduced by our common friend, Rhona, who is now based in Cayman Island. We were classmates in some of our subjects (only a few, since he's a batch ahead of me) and we have a lot of common friends, so we would often see each other in our school corridors and their barkada's tambayan. But we only got close during my 3rd year in college. I can't really explain how we hit it off, I couldn't even recall how we developed our friendship. Oh now I remember! Hahaha. I am not sure I would want to share the details now and I don't think MS would want me to tell the detailed story. But suffice it to say that he became my confidante and my bestfriend ;).

I still feel kilig thinking about that part of our lives. MS still makes me kilig until now. I enjoy his company. I love talking to him. I love spending time with him. I enjoy laughing with him. He is a wonderful person, he is a good husband and a good father. And yes, I love him and will love him with all my life. :)

No comments: