December 02, 2007

Nov 30 is the day!

Nov 30 is my daughter's first independent walk! I have been so wanting to see her let go of my hand to walk on her own, but when it finally happened and the initial excitement wore off, my heart broke into pieces *frowns*. My baby is now a little girl, the realization hit me hard. Soon, my little Trisha will not need Mommy to walk around, she will start doing things on her own and will not need me anymore.

Sad sad.. But at least, all my worries flew off! At 1 year old and not wanting to walk on her own, I feared that there is something physically wrong with her. For awhile, I thought that she might have problems with her legs (maybe not of the same length that's why she can't find her balance *laughs*). I am such a worry-wart! I thank God that everything is ok with my daughter. Thinking about it now, she has only been sick twice. First one because she got the flu from me and second, I think she got it from somebody else during the first birthday party she attended (of MCT, My Cousin Troi, at Little Gym Alabang). And in both occassions, she recovered really fast. If and when I ever have a baby again, I will surely breastfeed as long as I have milk! There is nothing like a breast-fed baby. Trisha has only been breastfed until she's 10months, but she's got a really strong resistance.

MS posted some pictures in his blog entry about Trisha's first walk on earth *winks winks* (who knows, she might be able to walk on the moon or another planet in the future!). Here's the link to Sherwin's blog to view her picture (pardon my pangbahay outfit hehe, really difficult to be a fashionista when you're a mom to a very active toddler).

http://31thirtyone.blogspot.com/2007/11/1-year-1-month-and-4-days.html

I have so many things to write about, but I am sleepy. We had our time capsule party last night and had coffee with our close friends until 1am. Then I had to wake up early today to go to the office for some month-end activities. I will make time to write tomorrow, provided that our Globe Visibility connection will be as good as tonight.

Goodnight everyone :). Watch out for some TETwitter updates (a new feature that I just added to my blog site).

No comments: