December 27, 2007

What I did today :)

It has been a busy day for me. I had to go out this morning to meet my cousin at the bank. Then MAC (My Ading Cai) and I had to run errands for mom. Our last stop was at SM to do our groceries. This has been a happy vacation for me (with a few more days left to enjoy it).

Oh by the way, I bought K Magazine this morning (Kris Aquino's magazine). I love her new house :). I love her kitchen, her rooftop, the facade of her house... Ok, I think I should stop here now or else MS will tease me again - of being a big fan of Kris. Which is actually true *laughs*. I do like Kris Aquino :).

Anyway, I just wanted to write something down. I would love to write more, but my thoughts are kind of disorganized today. I need to work tomorrow, on the documentations I brought home. I have to finish them all tomorrow, which I think is not possible. But I have to submit them before going back to Manila. I will, I will, I will work tomorrow :).

Goodnight everyone!

No comments: