October 15, 2007

getting lazy again

im getting lazy again! i want to religiously blog, but i get too lazy. i was telling my husband that nobody reads my blog anyway, but he's right when he said that keeping a blog must be for one's self and not for the purpose of having other people to read it (that comes secondary).

but i want other people to read my blog! haha. because i feel that when people come back to read what you post, then they find your blog (and you) interesting. but then again, maybe i should change that outlook, i should maintain my blog as a journal (like MS said), so it would be more for myself.

maybe im just too tired. too many things need to be done. there's my project going live end of this month, there are house chores that i have planned to do for so long but never got to starting, and of course there's my daughters birthday party to finalize!

i do not have a single train of thought. little bits and pieces just keep on pouring in. so im writing as they come. as my blog says, Tet Says - Whatever Comes to Mind! so excuse me, if sometimes, i just jump from one topic to another.

ok then, ill try to write down something more meaningful next time. i hope :).

No comments: