October 12, 2007

my fashionista trisha

i love dressing up my daughter :). i never let her wear "baby" clothes. i am indeed very picky with the clothes she wears. my guiding thought in shopping clothes for her - i must want a bigger version of the clothes i buy, for myself :D.

just last thursday, we got her a white havaianas brazil, which i also have. so she has something to wear for the shorty shorts i got her a few weeks ago. gingersnaps has a good shorts collection that came out last september, i got her several pieces which she frequently wears now. i am a shorty shorts person myself and i was so happy to see shorts that fit her with the same cut as some of my shorts. so now, we have similar clothes to wear when we go out :).

i admittedly have some clothes that were given as gifts last year, which i never let her use. just because they're so baby-looking! i know, i know, some might argue that she is after all a baby... but she is MY baby and she will NOT wear "baby" clothes! haha.

her dad adores her! it makes me happy to see him so proud of her daughter when people approach us to say how pretty trisha is :). her dad, just beams with so much pride! she is pretty and so adorable, not because i'm the mom (well, actually, yes, big part of it is because im her mom haha). but really... she has this charisma that draws people's attention. so, i'm like saying that she might not have something from me physically, but the personality is all me! haha.

well, well, it must be in the genes really... haha!

No comments: