October 10, 2007

my favorite things

the past few weeks have been tough at work. i have a project going live this monthend and it has been hell for the team. we've been staying really late at work and working on weekends. we're also expected to be at work on nov 1, which is normally spent in baguio with my family. im starting to get stressed out.

so to get my mind of that, i want to think about my most favorite material things at the moment...

1. my tlcn09 technomarine watch. a gift from MS for no reason at all. i have been wanting to buy my technomarine since about 2 yrs ago but i was penny pinching haha.. then one day, we just walked in the technomarine store at glorietta and my husband got me one, unplanned! i so love it! i wear it everyday.

2. my purple oakley crosshair. a gift from heaven ;). love it!

3. my brown havaianas with purple flower swarovski crystals. don't ask me how much i got it. haha. but im so inlove with it that i wear it every weekend.

4. my havaianas slim - brown, beige-gold & red-gold. the havaianas slim fits me well. my toes are better defined with its slim shape and they're so comfortable. i love havaianas.

5. my rl polo shirts! i got addicted to polo shirts because of my husband. it's now my staple wear at work. we wear jeans at work everyday, so my polo shirts really go well with jeans and my high heels. my smart casual look :).

6. my ipod shuffle. another gift from my husband, intended to encourage me to workout everyday! well, i did workout everyday for a while, until this project started! hmphft. i will start working out next week... that's a promise i made to myself today! hehe.

7. my big big bags! i love big bags. it can hold a million tiny things that i bring with me everyday.

8. my ever favorite perfume - green tea by elizabeth arden. i have been wearing this scent for about 7 years already. i wear regular green tea for ordinary days and if i want the scent to linger longer, i use green tea intense. i also have its body cream, pasalubong from MTB (My Tita Beh) last time she came home.

i have tons to list down, but i feel so sleepy now. will continue my list next blog.

No comments: