January 25, 2008

I love :)

1. I love it when Trisha calls me "mOm-my". Although she said "daddy" first, one of her favorite words now is "mOm-my" (stressing out the letter O :D). She calls me even in her sleep and just as soon as she wakes up.

2. I love Zara Kids. I always make it a point to drop by Zara whenever we go to the mall. Not to shop for myself, but to check out their kids area for Trisha. To date, I already bought her 4 pairs of shoes, countless shirts and jeans. Even her 1st birthday dress was from Zara.

3. I love Avent. Yes, their feeding bottles are a bit too pricey, but they are really cholic-free :). Even their drinking cup is nice, absolutely spill-proof. Their microwavable bottle sterilizer is also my favorite, I can bring it anywhere and it's so convenient to use. I will also recommend their milk powder dispenser, it's not too trendy, but it's very functional.

4. I love Chicco shampoo, soap, powder and cologne. They smell heavenly on Trisha!

Ok now, enough of Trisha :D.

5. I love lemon-buttered shrimp! Try this dish out at Trinity (Macapagal Dampa).

6. I love White-Chocolate Mocha of Starbucks. This is my ever favorite drink. I also order that from Seattle's Best, but I love Starbucks' WCM more.

7. I love Fit N Right Four Seasons. This is now my staple drink, it's my new water!

8. I love Endearmints! This is the mint candy you get everytime you dine at Fish & Co. :) MS had to find somebody in their office to get me packs of this from South Africa since this is not sold locally. And I keep MY candies hidden, even MS has to ask from me if he wants one! *laughs* that's how much I love Endearmints ;).

9. I love keeping my nails short. I don't wear my nails long, simply because I am too clumsy to do so ;). I have wanted to grow my nails for that "sosyal" look, but it irritates me when they're not cut short. So I finally decided to stop trying to be "sosyal" and just keep them short.

10. I love putting nail polish on my toe nails :). Contrary to what I heard from some people, my toe nails look cleaner with nail polish. BUT, I choose the colors I use. I am picky with the colors I paint my nails with. I only use shades of brown :).

1 comment:

JaneQ said...

I love the name of my link..;P