January 07, 2008

My Shutterfly Account in My Multiply Site

After linking my eblogger site to my multiply site, I was also able to link my shutterfly account to share my photos :). But now my multiply site is so slow *laughs*, I guess that's what I get for putting too much features on my site.

I still have some pictures from Christmas that I need to upload. I owe MAL these pictures, I have not found the time to do this yet. I have just been so busy since we got back here last Jan 2.

I must find time to do everything that I need to do. It's so difficult to be a mother and a wife, so many tons of things to take care of. Have not found time after work to do anything, I am just too tired to do anything else but to play with Trisha when I arrive home. To think, that I have not really started real work yet, I have been busy with only orientations since I reported here in my new office. Anyway, I really have to observe better time management.

MS now also fetches me in the afternoon. It is so difficult to get a cab here going home. The area is so remote and now I understand why my company provides cars to its employees. I can actually get my car anytime, but I still have to pass the written and actual driving exams which I will take after my refresher lessons. Also, I want to wait for the latest model of Altis to be released this February instead of availing the current model. I am hoping to be driving my own car by March, considering that the launch of the new Altis will not be delayed further.

That's all for now friends :).

No comments: