January 04, 2008

it's finally working

I was finally able to link my eblogger account to my multiply site! Thanks to MS who was 'very' patient to work it out with me. I am so excited about it :). But honestly, only after I saw MS's multiply site (I am so inggitera!)

It has been a very busy first week of the year for me. It was my first week to report to my new job and so far, I am loving it! For purposes of story telling and because I do not want to disclose where I can be found *smiles*, I am assigning the codename Wood to my current company :).

You will be hearing more about Wood in my next posts :). For now, I am going to sleep since we have an early day tomorrow, we will be in Makati Med for Trisha's monthly checkup with our pedia, a great one by the way. I recommend getting the services of Dra Vina Jalandoni to my mommy friends. She has been great since Trisha came out to this world :). I love our pedia!

No comments: