January 22, 2008

so what do i write about now..

I have not been consistenly blogging lately. I have such disorganized thoughts since the year started. I want to write, but once I login, I do not know where to start. Like now, I was thinking about writing over lunch break, but I can't seem to get started on a specific subject.

I so want to get a pair of those Kyoto shoes of Ichigo. I only learned about them from Ginger a few weeks back and now, there are no more stocks at all. I am hoping Ginger still has some pairs left on her shop in Cebu, will definitely have them shipped here in Manila in case she has my size. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I finally have word from Toyota on the available colors of their new Altis. I will most probably get the medium silver (which is Honda's bluish silver in their Civic line). I really wanted to get the dark silver from the current model of Altis, but this has been phased out and won't be available in the Altis 2008 line. So, I would have to settle for what is available. I am not complaining :). I am happy to have my own car and I am not going to be picky :).

There goes my lunch break :).

No comments: